12.08.2010

::V1Z D3V - 07H3R P0551B1L17135::

I thought to myself, what if this took place in 180 degree temperature difference?  What if it was in an African jungle?  With tigers instead?  Hey, it's possible, right Bengal mother?



Based on the reference pictures below:




This was an email my father sent me on o9.26.2o1o:

Michel Denis-Huot took these photos in Masai Mara, a Kenyan safari:  "These three cheetah brothers libing together since they left their mother at about 18 months old.  One morning we saw them, they seemed not to be hungry, walking quickly but stopping sometimes to play together.  At one point, they met a group of impala who ran away.  But one youngster was not quick enough and the brothers caught it easily."





Then I thought maybe I should make them an eskimo family?  The Husky breed came from Inuits for transportation, mating dogs and wolves.  Interesting, but they wouldn't kill wolves...  This doesn't work because I don't want the film to pertain to any specific culture.  Back to sub-degrees again: