12.08.2010

::R3-B04RD3D::

This section is a re-working of the part when the wolves are fighting.  Jim had an idea that maybe the wolf is seen since the beginning, and watches the girl try to experience nature, but learns her father is controlling.  I had considered this option before writing the whole story, but I felt that the first third of the story should be focused on the relationship between the two humans.  The second part should be spontaneous in a meeting of a human and animal; a raw and real experience.

I don't think I'll go with this version because it goes against LUMI's character to absorb, touch, and explore nature by killing an animal.  Even if she knocks a malicious-looking rat out and offers it to a wolf, it's still violent, and I want to keep her innocent until the very end.

73MP P057