2.02.2011

:: P0W3R 0F 7HR33 ::


Jessica  A.M. Chen
February 2o11

Healing of Snow
∆  THE POWER OF THREE  ∆

ANIMATION: Outline, Color, Background
SOUND:  Nature, Humans, Wolves
ACT I, II, III: Part I, II, III

ACT I:  PART I:  SETUP
                     Enter forest, establish human characters, kill missed

PART II:  CONFLICT
Grass rustle, pull back, fork in forest

PART III:  CHASE
Bunny chase, fall, lost

TRANSITION:  SEASON CHANGE

ACT II: PART I:  LOST
                     Winter comes, father calls, snow fall

PART II:  WOLVES
Wolves attack, wolf den, surprise

PART III:  DEN
Rat kill, berries present, don’t touch me

TRANSITION:  FADE TO BLACK

ACT III: PART I:  AWAKEN
                     Wake up, snow play, fun and games

PART II:  FOUND
Father hears laughter, runs over, watches

PART III:  ENDING
Lumi falls for third time, father shoots, death

TRANSTION:  BLOOD FLOW ON SNOW

CREDITS:  Story and Animation by:  Jessica "JAC" Chen
                 Thesis Instructors:  Laura Heit, Maureen Selwood
                 Sound Mixers:  Raffaello Mazza
                 EA Faculty:  Hillary Kapan, Soyeon Kim, Paul Vester, Emery Martin, Gordon Kurowski
                 Character Faculty:  Dan Hansen, Jim Hull, Robert Lence, Lisa Keene, Matt Williames
                 SPECIAL THANKS:  AMDG, M, D, Fam, [R], D2 2O1O, Cold-Hearted Critiques, EA MFA 2O12